A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You've woken up after a millennium with no memory of your life before. You've become an alien in your own planet. This world is yours to discover.
Aolta is a casual RPG where you play as an eponymous alien who lives in a romantically wretched city. Sit back and enjoy the game world... relax at the night club, stroll down the streets and meet interesting creatures and discover their stories. You can find a job that suites your abilities or you can skip work and resort to foraging. Meet someone to love, become the lord of the local music industry, retire to another planet, and/or maybe get married.
Get the best of both worlds: Aolta features multiple endings and a sand box mode. The game will also get a physical release subsequent to its digital launch of February 14.
- Discover many activities around the city which includes dancing, loitering, smoking, drinking, getting high and fighting in the pits.
- Romance up to six main characters and unlock their endings.
- Befriend dozens of other characters and learn their secrets.
- Collect spirits for your bottle city!
- Develop your character by working on your stats which allow you to survive and ultimately get what you want.
- Features several animated sexual scenarios.
- Unlock several endings, collections and achievements.
- Engaging music and atmosphere.
Check out the Hornblase Patreon for other previews and news. All upcoming commercial releases are free for all $12+ patrons which also applies to accumulated pledges.
To access saves from older versions, please extract the folder contents to the old location, overwriting existing game files.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files: